IDAIA’s Open Days
Thursday 13th, Friday 14th, Saturday 15th (am) June
IDAIA opens its doors to English- and French-speaking visitors interested in:
– Learning more about the ethical Australian Indigenous art sector, notably the official Aboriginal-owned art centres,
– Accessing IDAIA’s vast reference multimedia library,
– Admiring prestigious artworks or simply acquiring ethical objects, jewels, sculptures,
– Getting advice from Aboriginal art specialists.
The Open Days include:
- A special lecture on Thursday 13 June at 10.30am
General introduction to Aboriginal art based on the presentation of a selection of works (in French).
Number of places stricly limited, booking essential at email@example.com
- The opportunity to meet with IDAIA’s Founder and Director – Mrs. Solenne Ducos-Lamotte
An Aboriginal art specialist and regular lecturer, writer and curator, Mrs. Solenne Ducos-Lamotte is available to discuss the latest development on the international Aboriginal scene.
By appointment preferably, booking at firstname.lastname@example.org